It’s a Roof-Top Party for Cigar Lovers!
Join us on Saturday, September 9, 2023, from 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Tickets go on sale June 15, 2023
Here is what is included:
- Visit with 23 cigar and accessory manufacturers and other vendors from around the world
- Get your souvenir bag filled with 20 cigars (for general admission) and 41 cigars (for VIP ticket holders)
- Enjoy great food from local favorites: Gus’s World Famous Fried Chicken, Milburn Grill, and Teocali Mexican Restaurant & Cantina
- Sample beers from Boston Beer Company, Brewery Emperial, Crane Brewing Company, Martin City Brewing Company, Sandhills Brewing as well as liquor sampling from CMS Beverage and Bullet and Dickel
- Win amazing prizes in our raffle benefiting Big Brothers and Big Sisters of Greater Kansas City
- And don’t forget to check out Diebel’s 1,250-square-foot humidor right downstairs
- Act fast! Tickets sell quickly. Over 500 attended last year!
This is a rain or shine event. The rooftop is a concrete parking deck. We fully tent the whole area to keep out the hot sun or any precipitation. If it rains and you choose not to attend, we’ll hold your bag at Diebel’s Sportsmens Gallery (Plaza location) for you to pick up at a later date.
You must be 21 to participate. Please bring your photo ID to this event and be prepared to present it to our event staff at check-in.
Out of consideration for festival attendees and event staff, we ask that you be respectful of others personal space and maintain adequate social distancing where possible.
Masks or cloth face coverings are NOT required at this event, though you are welcome to wear one when you are not smoking or enjoying food/drink from our vendors. We strongly encourage attendees who are feeling ill on the day of the event to stay home. We’ll hold your bag at Diebel’s Sportsmens Gallery for you to pick up at a later date.